my humble home, and art, and such....

Monday, March 28, 2011

my winged inchie


ooooh, found yet another challenge...a very tiny challenge at that. Every inchie Monday- this week: a winged inchie. Well, I decided to use the vintage 1" x1" quilt squares as my background for inchies. A little odd, but well, that is me ;) This little inchie is one of my handmade faces, and wings I scanned form a real butterfly wing I found on a window sill last summer...yes, I do save everything.And I have glazed the piece with a generous brushing of beeswax.

Thanks for looking, please visit my previous posts...and follow me if you would like...you never know what I am going to glaze in beeswax tomorrow ;)

6 comments:

Kris said...

Wow!! What a great inchie. It has such impact for only one inch. Wonderful work! Glad to have you join the challenge.

Nancy B said...

So artsy and creative!

Katie said...

This is the coolest inchie!! totally unique! Love your bloom this week too.

Deborah said...

So unique! This is lovely!

Heather Kidd said...

Thank you new friends...hope to see more of you each as I plan on making these lovely challenges a habit!

Debra LeeBerry said...

You did a great job on your inchie. I hope to see more! :-) I love inchies and atcs.

Blessings!