my humble home, and art, and such....

Monday, November 21, 2011

me...published...yay!!


Here it is.... my very own little corner of a Somerset Studio Magazine... Page 46 of Somerset Studio Gallery Winter 2012! I have loved Somerset Studio publications for years, I save issues and look at them over and over! One day last April I recieved an email form Jennifer Jackson, one of the editors. She had visited my sundappled etsy shop and asked me to submit 2 pieces for publication....and here they are page 46! Giddy as a school girl am I...about my little corner...page 46!!

oh..and PS! I have similar pieces to these listed in my sundappled etsy shop, and much more...please come visit!!
oh...and PPS! Please visit...and like if you would like ;) my sun dappled nest page on facebook!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...I am so happy for you. Awesome piece! You so deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Heather, Congrats sweetie. Love the use of color. How exciting to see your name in print along with your work. Me happy for you too. xoox

Heather Kidd said...

thank you sweet ladies!

C M Rawlins said...

Awesome!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, Heather, what an honor! It's especially wonderful that they CONTACTED YOU!!!!!!!!

(I love all the Stampington publications, too. I save all of them)