my humble home, and art, and such....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Create One Small Tag for One Great Cause



Do you stamp?? Do you scrap?? Altered art perhaps??

I need your help!!

...Would you please create one tag for a centerpiece I am putting together for the Lewiston Root cellar, an inner city ministry in Lewiston, ME

We are asking 40 artists, art groups, and art classes to each create 1 centerpiece with the theme- Trees, fall, faces of inspiration, and community. I would like my contribution to be a tree similar to this one, but full of tags created by blog and fb art friends. Each centerpiece will be up for bid at our silent auction w/ a starting bid of $50! I have over 100 art blog and fb friends and I have seen much of your work- imagine a tree- or treeS full of tags created by all of us!!

Please consider making one small tag for one great cause. Your tag could reflect one or more elemnts of the theme. For inspiration and more info visit our website Lewiston Root Cellar.


Thank you in advance for anyone and everyone who chooses to help!!!


1 comment:

Debra LeeBerry said...

Hi Heather!

I got really inspired by the autumn colors here in my area. Autumn usually does that to me. :-) I'm just about done with my tags and will be getting them in the mail soon. I'll be sending them Priority Mail because I'm behind. We had a round of the intestinal flu & are just getting back to normal. I can't wait to see your tree with all the other tags.

Blessings!