my humble home, and art, and such....

Sunday, May 1, 2011

clean art porch= yay :)!!!!




May 1st ?! Where did that month go?! Anywho, I happily created in my clean art studio (so, guess what I did all day yesterday....came home from my am run and spent almost the entire day cleaning my art porch!). Well worth it though! Tee hee, have to laugh because if a non media/ non altered art buff entered my porch they would not quite see the clean ;)

So today, 3 art challenges:
Theme Thursday: Vintage (woohoo!!)
Love vintage babies, this one a tiny bit steam punky...
Sunday Postcard Art theme:Weddings (went w/ the bride)
used one of my handmade doll heads, brushed it w/ beeswax
and Every Inchie Monday: hearts (used one of my fave stamps- bleeding heart.)
stack of 1" squares of vintage paper, brushed w/ beeswax.

Click on any of those challenge links to see many other artist's creative takes on those same challenges!

Stop back soon! I feel a creative month of May coming on!!

5 comments:

K said...

your work is beautiful!

Kris said...

Wow lovely work. So nostalgic!

Rika said...

Wonderful art work!

Debra LeeBerry said...

I always enjoy seeing your art. I love what you do with your beeswax, which I haven't got to try yet. Your art is beautiful! I look forward to seeing more. :-)

I wasn't feeling very well this weekend and it's been a while since I visited you so I decided to peek in at your blog and several others.

I've been able to spend a little bit of time on my art but not as much as I'd like. I've been helping my husband get his mother's estate settled and my youngest, and last homeschooled, daughter graduates in June so that's taken up a lot of my time.

Little wild spring violets around my yard have been my inspiration for the little bit of art I've been able to do.

Hope to see more of your art soon!
Blessings!
DeeJae (Deb)
altered heART works

Debra LeeBerry said...

I forgot to mention, I love Madeleine Peyroux! Love her music, love listening to it when I visit your blog! :-)

Blessings!
DeeJae (Deb)
altered heART works