my humble home, and art, and such....

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Proverb a day....


My Ornaments of Grace

Here is my own personal challenge for the month-Each day read a proverb and create an art piece using that proverb as inspiration.

Today Proverbs 1:8-9 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head and pendants about thy neck.

Well these ornaments might look a bit silly hanging about my head- but I think they will look quite pretty hanging from some cupboard knobs and window locks.

I have an over abundance of these formica chips and had a wonderful time turning them into art- look for more in the future....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is good
i like it

kemiko said...

It is a wonderful site.
I linked.

Kathleen said...

Great idea! Love how creative these are =)

trisha too said...

this is a great challenge.

I'm a little biased, however--Proverbs is one of my favorites. Who can't us a little more wisdom????

Your tag is CUTE!

Anonymous said...

love it. great idea for school this year!! i'll have to look through your blog when i have more time for more great ideas ;) hehe